Amazon Prime Now review 6.21.17

Prime now delivery review 6.21.17

Intro: Service is for people that need stuff quick, but might not be able to go out much, specially in the summer heat which is very taxing on you. You can sit comfy in your house and order a lot of stuff and kick back and wait for your package. Sounds great huh? Well read on!

Order details: I wanted to obtain some spirits because mine got crushed by a few people.

Ease of use: Very easy to place the order. Also has tracking in almost real time on a map on the order status page. Kinda like the Drizzly or Uber apps.

Selection: Could use more selections in the USB drive section and I couldn't find a decent one to add to my spirits order so I left that out. I will try it later once I can. However it's great for grocery items and it's cheaper than burning gas money to get to the grocery stores.

Order accuracy: Not much to report. Got what I wanted.

Driver: Was pretty fast and easy to interact with. Not much communication and was quick. Tipped $5

Special notes on spirits/liquor/wine: Proof is limited to 42 proof (22%) just like grocery stores like Kroger, Giant Eagle, etc. So don't expect anything hard here.

Overall: 7.5/10 due to low alky content for drinkers, but a very valuable service, nonetheless. Will update as I order other things and see how they fare.

Comments