Architecture Rants: Gizmodo's take on Frank Gehry!

Gizmodo does not know what they are talking about!

OK, I was going through my facebook feed and I stumbled upon this:

Frank Gehry Says Architecture Today Is "Pure Shit"

[link]


And I rolled my eyes.

Do they want to see more bland neo-classical tract homes and shopping centers? Do they want more boring concrete boxes everywhere? Do they want wooden neo-colonial houses rotting after a decade or two?

Their post really doesn't make any sense.

We should celebrate people like Frank Gehry and their designs! They are very unique and you don't get bored of them!



These:





Are a LOT more exciting and innovative then this:




Oh and I would totally respond to the critics and the fools that don't know the workings of architecture like this as well:
Like a boss!!!


Comments