Favorite Elder Scrolls:Oblivion Cities

fav oblivion cities: (per web surveys and forums)(in order of most to least favorite)
NOTE: SPOILER ALERT!! DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED OBLIVION YET!

Anvil

Skingrad

*Imperial City

Cheydenhall

Bruma

Chorrol

Bravil

leyawin

here's my opinions on those cities:

Anvil-Cheapest house that is really neat. I love the look of it.I like the architecture. I don't like the sailor vibe of it. Way too bright for my photophobic vampire char.

Skingrad-very good building layouts, they use maximum square footage. Nice style. But it is too dense to feel comfy in and the layout is strange

*Imperial City-It's imperial and a city-but where's the bustle! it's a capital city so it should be very lively and crowded! No life there. seems static

Cheydenhall-Dark brotherhood FTW!!!, nice buildings too, but it seems like this was the first city they done becuase the buildings look huge but the insides are way too small for what the buildings look like. they got the proportions wrong. I love the bridges over the water and the whimsical look.

Bruma-Awesome calm snowy place. Very nice feel to it. I love the cloud ruler temple. I think they should have added more quests to this area. Not enough to bring you up here alot.

Chorrol-earthly and comfy place, nice weather and nice friendly vibe to it. a very accessible city in many terms. great layout and architecture

Bravil-Kinda run down place. Looks like it needs some help. Good mages guild there and the skooma den!!!

leyawin-I love the mysty vibe this place has. It shrouds the place in mystery and makes it seem intriguing. I love the architecture. The weather is overcast and would be good for a goth. Feels relaxed. But there are some shady dealings there with the blackwood company and all. Very moist area.

Overall I have no real fav I like them all in thier own ways.

Comments