Warriors cats

I love them they are the best books I have ever read!!!Basicially they are about 4 clans of cats that live in the forest and surrounding areas. Rusty, a kittypet, gives up his comfy kittypet life and runs away into the forest and into the life of a warrior cat! It is an epic story that has me hooked! I am done with the first series of books and am starting on the first super edition book. I am also reading the first book of the second series and it is really good so far! Kitties FTW!!!! Here's the links to the wikipedia page and a link to the offical site:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_(novel_series)http://www.warriorcats.com/

I took a personality test on this one website and this is my warrior cat

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sandstorm
You can be spiteful, but you are loved by all. Your friends help you every time, and your personality shines on everyone.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I like what I got I like her and she is very strong and just like me.

Comments